Changes


Hey folks!

I know it's been a while ago since I have posted on here last time. That has actually an important reason as a lot of things going on in my life right now. I thought to give you a little update as you guys are very important to me and I feel the need to share it with you since it is something quite positive. I'm currently in Berlin working on here in a company. It is my first week and I really like my work. Being in a office from the morning till evening all week long is completely new to me and I'm absolutely not used to it at all, it's a wonderful experience though and I'm learning important things. I just try to put my blogging life, modeling, and working at the workplace under one (sorting ;P)hat which is literally not possible. Especially because there's so much to manage next to it right now: Moving to Berlin and building up my life here further, searching for a new tenant, searching for a new room/flat in Berlin, all that paper work plus taking care of myself and keeping a balance between working and resting, things which I haven't learned throughout my rough past. I literally love to work till I faint as I just want to give everything, making other people happy, not deserving things for myself. But I work on that and for now it turns out good.
On the weekend I go back to Leipzig to pick up packages and to manage other things. There's literally no time for taking photos or being creative in any way which saddens me quite a lot. I hope I can find a solution to all this. Maybe I will focus myself completely on blogging, modeling and styling beginning in the next two months. I just need all your support and love to keep the things alive so every single sparkle of light from you is so important to me.



I'll extract new opportunities and ways to create art and other magical things throughout this change in life. Maybe I can't provide so much anymore but it is different than before and this is actually what I always wished for. Don't wanna be stuck in "life", moving forward and exploring, that's what we call living.



You can actually see much more on my Instagram. Probably posting some low-key ass pics in the next time, nothing for my perfectionism but hey let's wait a couple of weeks and who knows, maybe I will start with Youtube videos? Had that in mind for ages already and will definitely have it as an important goal and beginning for Berlin. My first video will probably be about my wigs that's what I can say for now ♥


8 comments :

  1. Hey Kimi,

    ist doch klasse, dass du nun einen Job in Berlin hast und auch das drumherum nun gemeistert hast. Klar, wird es schwierig weiterhin aktiv und erreichbar zu sein, aber es pendelt sich alles irgendwo ein.

    Ziehst du dich auf der Arbeit dann seriöser an? :D Ist das eine Ausbildung oder ein Job, den du schon gelernt hast?

    Die Idee mit Youtube ist schön, nur bezweifle ich, dass du dafür weniger Aufwand betreiben musst. Schneiden dauert sicher ein bisschen, dann die Aufnahme an sich und die Idee sollte auch vorhanden sein :D Ich würde dich trotzdem abonnieren, hihi.

    Liebe Grüße,

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schön, dass es in deinem Leben so eine positive Veränderung gibt - ich hab mich richtig für dich gefreut, als ich diesen Blogeintrag las. :) Ich wünsche dir ganz viel Kraft und Glück für deinen neuen Job und deinen Umzug!<3 Das wird sich bestimmt alles einpendeln, sodass du auch noch Zeit zum Bloggen usw. haben wirst.

    Ich finde die Idee mit den Youtube Videos super - ich würde mich total freuen, wenn du welche machst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey whoever you are, erstmal Dankeschön :) Ich hoffe dass der Umzug überhaupt klappt, steht alles noch in den Sternen. Bin bei sowas immer sehr schicksalbedingt eingestellt. Aber mal sehen was die Zeit bringt ♥

      Delete
  3. Hi Kimi! you should do the youtube videos, you're so interesting and you will inspire a lot of people. But please speak english in that videos :) I'm sending you my love and best wishes for your new changes in life :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimi! you should do the youtube videos, you're so interesting and you will inspire a lot of people. But please speak english in that videos :) I'm sending you my love and best wishes for your new changes in life :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear ♥ I will definitely speak in English in my videos,maybe making some German ones as well but I prefer English anyway. Thank you so so much! ♥ Hope your life has been positive and exciting lately too :*

      Delete
  5. It's really interesting to read about how it's going with you now. I hope things will only get better and I hope you'll enjoy living in Berlin. And it would be really cool and nice if you start YouTube because you're amazing and I've always wondered how your voice would sound like, so I'm looking forward to your video's. I wish you a lot of luck and send you lots of love. x {mail was: _sadsomeone_who_lives@gmail.com - Lola}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing more personal post from you! It would be amazing seeing you on YouTube, you'd be so good at it, it looks like you are very comfortable in front of camera!
    Cant wait to see more from you!
    Kinga x
    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete