Magic Forest




Red Velvet Lipstick - Lime Crime
Magic Forest Sweater - Behind The Scenes
Flats - Dr. Martens(Second Hand) here

"What a damn beautiful print, ugh!" That's what I had in mind when I stumbled across this cozy sweater. It's from an in Russia based brand Behind The Scenes in collaboration with Ricardo Cavolo, the designer of this print. I just love the combination of the warm and cold colors on black wool. The design is so artsy, dreamy and vintage at the same time. Nature elements and a night sky, couldn't be more amazing! I went for an oversized look with tights, the good old Dr. Martens and a vintage bag which is from Tunisia. This sweater is just so warm and cozy, great for breezy spring days. I can't even imagine how great it will be for autumn! ♥

3 comments :

  1. So cute and pretty outfit!
    I'm in love with your sweater, the print is so cool *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, so hübsch - toller Style. Der Pulli könnte vom Stil her auch von Monki sein.

    ReplyDelete